1.The School Management reserves to itself the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school without furnishing any reasons whatsoever.
2.The minimum age required for admission to L.K.G. is four years on the day of admission.
3.Parents seeking admission must collect the admission form and prospectus from the school office on time and submit accordingly.
4.Parents must make sure that their wards appear for Admission/Aptitude test and interview on appointed date.
5.Requirements at the time of admission/Interview:
- Birth Certificate or Baptism Certificate (for Christians) Names and dates of birth will be entered as per the proof provided. Once they are entered into the Admission Register cannot be changed.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Original Report Card from the school last studied.
- Passport photo of the student-1 copy
- Passport photo of the parents (both father and mother) - 1 copy
- Fees asper the school Fee Structure