The School Management reserves to itself the right to dismiss students under following circumstances:
• Students who do not show satisfactory improvement in their studies/ who fail repeatedly even after all the possible efforts have been made.
• Students who are habitually irregular (late attendance, absent, incomplete home work, careless etc.)
• Students who constantly cause disciplinary problems.
• Students who have behavioural problems and whose presence is detrimentaI to other students.
• Students whose Parents do not show interest in children's all-round development and academic growth by not checking the home work, not attending important meetings and functions, not showing interest in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, not paying the fees on time, not co-operating with the school authority in the matters of discipline and smooth functioning of the school etc.