• Application for Withdrawal/Transfer Certificate must be given in writing in the prescribed format by the parents one month before the actual withdrawal.
• All the dues must be cleared before applying for the transfer certificate. Parents must attach the clearance certificate from the accounts section with the application. Parents must also attach the receipt of the Security Deposit issued at the time of admission, if they wish to make any claim for the security deposit.
• If a student is withdrawn during/before completion of the academic year, full fees of the academic year has to be paid.
• In the Transfer Certificate, Names, date of birth, class and other data will be mentioned as per the school records only and no changes of any kind will be entertained either in the T.C. or in the Report Card.
• A sum of Rs. 100/-will be charged for the Transfer Certificate.
Developed and Maintained by St Xavier's School, Alipurduar