1. Promotion to the next class depends on the whole year's work, on regular attendance, on the overall development and the ability of the studentto cope with the next class.
2. Students are expected to score at least 40% marks in each subjects to qualify for the promotion to a higher class.
3. A student who misses a unit test / examination wiil not beallowed to appear for the same at a later date. However, parents must not send their wards who are ill or recovering from an illness for a unit test/ examination.
4. Minimum of 85% attendance of the working days of the academic year is required for the promotion to the next class.
5. A student who uses any unfair means in any examination will not be promoted.
6. Parents must personally collect the report cards on the appointed day.
7. Defaulters will not be allowed to sit for the final examinations.
8. With regard to the promotion of the pupil, the decision of the Principal is final and binding.